Join our Tiger Town in 2023
We are proud to be at the heart of our region and together with the support of our whole community, Castleford is known as Tiger Town.
Our Club is Our Community, it is a passionate bond between the supporters and sponsors of the Tigers with the town itself. If you think Castleford, you think of the Tigers, and that goes well beyond being just a local resident in our area, we welcome all from far and wide.
In 2023, we encourage you to join our Tiger Town with a Castleford Tigers Membership. See every tough tackle, every racing run, every Classy Cas try and experience every moment to remember in the Fords’ 2023 Betfred Super League season at The Mend-A-Hose Jungle.
Our membership prices have been frozen for a sixth successive year, and fans can spread the cost to make it even easier!
Existing members with seats in the Main Stand have their seats temporarily reserved until midday on Friday, 11th November 2022, at which point all non-renewed seats will be available on general sale.
Please visit castlefordtigers.com/new - which includes payment in full and subscription options.
Please visit castlefordtigers.com/renew - which includes CAS FOREVER members and seat renewal supporters.
See every team in Tiger Town in 2023 at The Jungle
One membership gives Castleford Tigers supporters entry to every First Team regular Super League season home game.
In Tiger Town, we are #ONECLUB and we support all our squads. Your Membership allows you access to cheer on our Women, Reserves, Academy and Scholarship teams when they play at The Mend-A-Hose Jungle.
Our new ticketing system with Future Ticketing
Tickets and access to the Tigers’ matches at The Mend-A-Hose Jungle will be made easier than ever before! From the start of the new season, Castleford Tigers are moving to a new Digital Ticketing Service. This means that all Memberships and Match Tickets that you purchase will be securely stored in your own private account, and can then be accessed on your phone via an app. Further details on this will be confirmed in due course for all supporters.
The Tigers introduced a new rolling membership method last year (CAS FOREVER) which spreads the cost over twelve months and automatically renews supporters as members year on year.
Spreading the cost over 12 months will remain available as an option for current CAS FOREVER Members in 2023, however, due to our new ticketing partnership, it is necessary for all members to re-register with our new system through your current club registered email address. Further details will be sent out via email to existing CAS FOREVER Members over the next few months too.
As the club begins our new partnership with Future Ticketing, new CAS FOREVER Members will not be accepted at this stage. If existing CAS FOREVER Members would prefer to spread the cost with one of our different methods listed below, then please contact our Ticket Office (details in the Contact the Tigers section below).
Any issues in renewing your membership, please contact Castleford Tigers Ticket Office who will assist you.
There are four options of payment for Castleford Tigers 2023 Memberships, all are available online (the Membership section of our website will be live from the morning of Friday, 30th September) or fans can contact or visit the Tigers’ Ticket Office on Wheldon Road (01977 529263 / 01977 529264).
1. Purchase outright in full
(Available until the day of the Tigers’ first home Super League match in 2023)
3. Spread the cost of your Membership over the year:
- 5 months – Please be signed up by February 20th 2023
4. Existing CAS FOREVER Members can continue their rolling Membership over 12 months
(These members will be contacted over the coming months on how to continue their rolling CAS FOREVER Membership by re-registering with our new ticket partner)
Valid ID may be required when purchasing memberships.
- Junior – available to anybody aged 16 or under (on or before 31st January 2023)
- Young Person – available for anyone aged 17-21 (on or before 31st January 2023)
- Concession – available for full-time students with valid ID still within date of expiry, and senior citizens aged 60-years-old and above (on or before 31st January 2023)
- Adult – available for everybody between the ages 22 and 59 (on or before 31st January 2023)
- Family – available packages which offer outstanding value for money: 2 Adults + 1 Junior, 2 Adults + 2 Juniors, 2 adults + 3 Juniors
- 2023 Memberships on sale – Friday, 30th September 2022 at 9am (online) and Monday, 3rd October (Ticket Office)
- Seat renewal deadline – Friday, 11th November 2022 at 12pm (noon)
- Non-renewed seats available – Friday, 11th November 2022 12pm (noon)
- Deadline to spread the cost over 11 months – Thursday, 20th October 2022
- Deadline to spread the cost over 10 months – Sunday, 20th November 2022
- Deadline to spread the cost over 9 months – Tuesday, 20th December 2022
- Deadline to spread the cost over 6 months – Friday, 20th January 2023
- Deadline to spread the cost over 5 months – Monday, 20th February 2023
Contact the Tigers
The Tigers’ Ticket Office on Wheldon Road will be available to assist supporters Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm either in person or via our membership hotline numbers which are 01977 529263 / 01977 529264.
If the hours above are not preferable, please contact the Tigers’ Ticket Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, who will deal with requests as promptly as possible.
Stadium Ticket Office
Supporters can visit our Stadium Ticket Office and Stadium Store on Wheldon Road to purchase and pick up their match tickets, as well as shop the latest Tigers retail!
On match days, our Game Day Ticket Office takes over ticketing duties and is located at the side of the training pitch behind the Main Stand.
Address: The Mend-A-Hose Jungle, Wheldon Road, Castleford, WF10 2SD
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.30am - 4pm
Telephone: 01977 529 264
Or visit our online ticket service castlefordtigers.com/tickets
ADVANCE PRICES - STANDING
GAME DAY PRICES - STANDING
£22.00 - Adult
£14.00 - Junior (age 6 to 16)
£14.00 - OAP (over 60's)
£14.00 - Student (with valid student ID)
£25.00 - Adult
£17.00 - Junior (age 6 to 16)
£17.00 - OAP (over 60's)
£17.00 - Student (with valid student ID)
Key Ticket Infomation
Supporters are encouraged to purchase match tickets in advance of game day and save, and there are a number of options for supporters to secure their tickets too.
Match tickets can be purchased anytime, online by visiting castlefordtigers.com/tickets.
Online ticket orders can be either posted to supporters, made available for click and collect at the stadium Ticket Office on match day or choose e-ticket if you would like to have your ticket scannable via your phone. All online orders incur a £1 administration fee.
Entry for Under 5's is free to The Mend-A-Hose Jungle, but you will require an entry ticket which can be collected ahead of game day at our Ticket Office or retail stores.
How Can I Buy A Ticket?
- Online by visiting castlefordtigers.com/tickets
- Visiting our Ticket Office at The Mend-A-Hose Jungle, on Wheldon Road
- Heading in-store to The Tigers Den at Carlton Lanes, or the Tigers Sports Superstore at Xscape Yorkshire.
You can find our opening hours for the Tigers' Ticket Office, The Tigers Den & Tigers Sports Superstore here.
ON GAME DAY
- Online by visiting castlefordtigers.com/tickets
- Visiting our Ticket Office, but please note on game days it can be highly busy, please be patient. The Ticket Office is open two hours before kick-off and can be found on Wheldon Road.
- Via our turnstiles, both cash and card can be accepted and will be open 90 minutes ahead of kick-off.
Castleford Tigers community matchday experiences are special moments just waiting to be made for your club, team, group or organization.
- £5 – for Under 16 tickets
- £22 – Adults
- £14 – Concessions
We would love to welcome you and your community or group to The Mend-A-Hose Jungle – please just fill out the form below.
There is nothing quite like a visit to The Jungle!
We value highly our ‘Tigers Club Link’ partners, and we offer to you and your community group, club, or organization exclusive and unique access to our Tigers home games.
As every home match for the Tigers, we offer a whole host of exclusive opportunities to involve your club or group, and create some lasting memories. From flag waving and match mascots to half-time games on our hallowed turf, we have something for everyone!
Take a look at what you could take part in:
The opportunity to have a full takeover of our Community section at the Jungle. If you're looking to bring all your mini, junior players or a whole year group (+ family and friends), we have the perfect options for you. We have tickets available through the discounted community prices and all of these could be yours!
The NextGen package is the ultimate matchday experience for any budding rugby players part This will include:
- A coaching or playing session on the Jungle training pitch ahead of the match, delivered by qualified coaches.
- Opportunity to play at half-time on the hallowed pitch.
- Welcome the starting 13 onto the pitch ahead of kick-off by forming the guard of honour. Each person will be given a Tigers flag to wave!
- A pitch parade at half-time, walking around the perimeter of the pitch in front of over 10,000 supporters!
- Take part in the pre-match ‘Tigers Q&A’ with a Tigers First Team player. Your chance to ask a player a question of your choice!
Official Tigers Mascot Experience
Our mascot package offers you the chance lead the famous Tigers team out with the captain in front of over 10,000 roaring Tigers at the beginning of the game. Not only do you get to run out with the team, you will also receive:
- Invitation to a special ‘Q&A’ with a Tigers first team player; watching both teams’ warm-up from the side of the pitch.
- Juniors will also receive a goodie bag and the opportunity to join Tigers’ NextGen experience (training session and half-time pitch parade).
Your Ticket Prices
- £5 for Under 16s (usually £14)
- £22 for adults (usually £20)
- Concessions* £10 (usually £14) - *Over 60’s and students in full time employment (proof maybe required)
To Book Your Place, Please Complete The Following
Your email address
Group Type (Please select what is most applicable to you)
How many people are you looking to book for?
Our Tigers Link booking team will be in touch to confirm and discuss your requirements. We can’t wait to welcome you to The Mend-A-Hose Jungle.Submit
Terms & Conditions
By using a Castleford Tigers ticket, the holder hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all arena / organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue.
- Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and maybe prosecuted.
- Tickets may not be resold for more than face value
- It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase.
- Event partners reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance, or injury or for any breach of event partners terms & conditions.
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.
- The event will take place ‘rain or shine’ unless otherwise indicated by event partners.
- Event partners reserve the right to make reasonable alterations or changes to the programme, staging or seating of the event without prior notification & without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets unless such alterations or changes make the event materially different to the event that the average consumer would have expected when purchasing a ticket.
- After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved.
- There will be no refunds available on unused tickets.
The Club expressly excludes all liability resulting from:
- any seat affected by adverse weather conditions
- any failure or delay by the Club in carrying out its which is caused by circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Club;
- the alteration of the dates and times of Matches
- the abandonment, postponement or cancellation of Matches or Matches being played behind closed doors or with limited/restricted attendance;
- any failure to obtain a Match ticket and/or replacements of the same due to the acts or omissions of any third-party postal service provider.
- restrictions to the view of the Match caused by virtue of the actions of other spectators.